The Ministry of Electricity and Energy is keen to rationalize electrical energy and reduce loads. Therefore, the ministry has announced a load reduction plan, which has been implemented through alternating power cuts in all governorates of the region since the beginning of this year’s summer season. Arab Republic of Egypt As weather conditions improve, many citizens are wondering… The expiration date of this plan is what we will talk about in this article, along with some other information.
The end date of the power outage
Many citizens search for the end date of the power outage via the Google search engine. Therefore, Ambassador Nader announced that the power outage in September will last fifteen days, and this is a result of the high weather temperature working on it. . Increased pressure on gas and fuel sources used in energy production. Nader added that the government will work with a plan to reduce loads until weather conditions improve. He stressed that the Ministry of Electricity and Energy has not yet set a time for the end of the period of this crisis, stressing that the process of power cuts will end once the weather improves.
Ask about the electricity bill
The Ministry of Electricity and Energy has offered citizens the opportunity to inquire about their electricity bills by taking a number of simple steps, namely:
- Citizens first visit the website of the Ministry of Electricity and Energy.
- From the available options, the citizen chooses the service for electricity bill information.
- The citizen determines the location where he is, whether it concerns a home or a business.
- The citizen chooses the branch that suits him and is shown on the electricity bill on the right.
- The citizen enters the subscription number, which contains ten digits.
- The citizen clicks on Show bill to view the latest electricity bill in addition to the previous bills.
- Finally, the citizen is shown the value of the electricity bill to be paid.